Thursday, August 06, 2009

wad ark...!

u think juz u 1 per can angry meh...
4 2day u juz nt make me angry 4 1 things u noe...
1st,u noe i ned help my sis do things awhile u noe d...
bt u sudd say yr class cancel 2day...fine...bt u noe i ned help my sis ard 1pm like tat rite...
cant c the time meh...
u noe mah....
i duno wan hw 2 say wif my sis...
n u think u din wrong abt noon wad happen meh...
wad u do oo...
u take away my hand wor...wad means u noe...
u play can larx i play cant de meh...!!
u noe if like tat who oso will no mood de...
u wan make me smile oso nt dis time...
u oso noe say like dis wif me rite...
y duno use dis by yr self....
i oso no mood rite nt juz u oli....
n oso u muz de is...i talk 2 u 1st bt u dun wan choi me d....
u can guai me again larx...
y always u do wrong thing u duno say sori wif me ....
i noe i dun choi u on car bcoz i no mood bt i hv say sori wif u rite...
act hv say better than no say lorx....
n u say u wan pui me go there de...
nw u angry abt wad...
u say u oso wanna c hw the change at there d wor...
nw u say all is my fault larx...
u hv say u wan go so oli i go de...
nw u say is i say wan go de....
u juz pui me oli!i reali pek chcek....
i juz say wan buy bt nt say i wan get it i reali wan it!
tat is yr think oli....
say wan o c bt nt reali ned it....
y u cant think wif me at my way....T.T

No comments: