Sunday, November 15, 2009

haih...

jz oli wan go see u jek...
ned say like dis mah...
u still dun understand me n duno me...
its ok...u never noe wat im thinking abt...
i oso noe dis long time liao....
2day i went 2 sg.wang jz awhile...
bcoz my bro go ts 4 the moneyking roadshow...n see bosco....
but i no go 2 see...
by the way...i see my old company fren...
she ssee me at sg.wang...im very happy bcoz shse still anggap me is fren say hii wif me....
i tot she wont bcoz i aredi fan min wif her fren...
very long sin go out wif old company de fren n less meet them le...
miss them oo...but duno they still will meet me o nt leh...@@
i oso hv fault de...hehe...
bcoz i no find them contact wif them...
sorry lah...hv abit bz 4 recently...
if u guys can see dis blog...if can 4give me oo...^^
and hope can contact me...coz some of u guy num is gone...

No comments: